Re: Possible new work items in the General Area

Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com> Tue, 16 May 2006 11:06 UTC

Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:51:10 +0200
From: Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com>
To: IETF discussion list <ietf@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: Possible new work items in the General Area

I'd just like to report briefly on the attached. Based on the
various responses I received, three of the topics I mentioned
are being looked at actively by ad hoc teams, with the intention
of holding "mini-BOF" discussions in Montreal.

1. IESG structure and charter. (convened by John Leslie)
2. WG Procedures. (convened by Margaret Wasserman)
4. Mailing list management procedures. (convened by Jim Galvin)

The appeals procedure topic didn't attract much interest.

More news as we get closer to Montreal.

    Brian