Re: Comments surrounding draft-iab-dns-applications-01

Danny McPherson <danny@tcb.net> Sat, 02 July 2011 21:12 UTC

Subject: Re: Comments surrounding draft-iab-dns-applications-01
From: Danny McPherson <danny@tcb.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 17:11:53 -0400
To: Edward Lewis <Ed.Lewis@neustar.biz>
Cc: ietf@ietf.org

On Apr 28, 2011, at 10:40 AM, Edward Lewis wrote:

> These comments were sent to the IAB already.  I was encouraged to send them to the general IETF list.  This is mostly a re-posting of the comments, with one added paragraph (there's marker there).
>
> The referenced document is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications-01.txt

Ed et al.,
In collecting and attempting to accommodate reviews on the Anycast Architectural Implications ID to which the link just above references, it's clear to me (and quite possibly everyone that read your message) that you meant to reference draft-iab-dns-applications-01, to which the subject and feedback concerns, available here:

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-dns-applications-01>

That said, a new revision of the Anycast document will be available in very short order, and I welcome feedback on it as well :-)

Thanks,

-danny