Draft Agenda for July 7 telechat

Steve Coya <scoya@CNRI.Reston.VA.US> Wed, 05 July 1995 18:35 UTC

To: iesg@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Subject: Draft Agenda for July 7 telechat
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 1995 14:35:17 -0400
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Steve Coya <scoya@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>

I'm resending the agenda as I had previously listed the wrong
documents/I-Ds in the IPSEC portion of the agenda. Let me know if there
are topics to be added.

Steve
======================================
		INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
	 Draft Agenda for the July 6, 1995 IESG Teleconference

1. Administrivia

   o Roll Call
   o Bash the Agenda
   o Approval of the Minutes
      - June 22

2. Protocol Actions

   o IPSEC Documents to Proposed                                Schiller

     - Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol
	<draft-ietf-ipsec-arch-02.txt>
     - IP Authentication Header <draft-ietf-ipsec-auth-02.txt>
     - IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) <draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-01.txt>
     - IP Authentication using Keyed MD5 <draft-ietf-ipsec-ah-md5-03.txt>
     - The ESP DES-CBC Transform <draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-des-cbc-04.txt>

  o PEM-MIME to Proposed                                        Schiller

    - MIME Object Security Services <draft-ietf-pem-mime-08.txt>
    - Security Multiparts for MIME: Multipart/Signed and
      Multipart/Encrypted
	<draft-ietf-pem-sigenc-03.txt>

  o RPC to Proposed                                             Mankin

    - RPC: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2
	<draft-ietf-oncrpc-rpcv2-01.txt>
    - XDR: External Data Representation Standard
	<draft-ietf-oncrpc-xdr-01.txt>
    - Binding Protocols for ONC RPC Version 2
	<draft-ietf-oncrpc-bind-00.txt>

3. Working Group Actions

   o Message Way (msgway)                                       INT

4. Working Group Documents

   o EDI Meets the Internet: Frequently Asked Questions about   Klensin
     Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) on the Internet
	<draft-ietf-edi-faq-00.txt>

5. Working Group News We Can Use

6. Issues

7. Waiting for AD Action

   o RIP A/S Informational Document                             Halpern
	needed to move RIP to Historic
   o Text for RFC1544                                           Klensin
   o Writeup for IPv6                                           IPNG
   o Writeup for Notary                                         Klensin

==================
a. Tasked Items

   o Memo to IETF on RFC Title Restrictions                     Mockapetris
   o IESG Comment for Schallers Experimental MIB                Kostick

b. ON HOLD

   o The PPP Compression Control Protocol (CCP) - Proposed
	<draft-ietf-pppext-compression-04.txt>
   o The PPP Encryption Control  Protocol (ECP) - Proposed
	<draft-ietf-pppext-encryption-03.txt>

   STATUS: Waiting for license from Motorola

   o RTP: A Transport Protocol for Real-Time Applications - Proposed
	<draft-ietf-avt-rtp-07.txt, .ps>

   STATUS: Waiting for companion document from WG

c. Awaiting AD approval on WG submissions

   o Benchmarking Methodology for Network Interconnect
     Devices - Informational                                    O'Dell