Re: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-08.txt> ('Headers-Not-Recognized' HTTP Header Field) to Experimental RFC

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 13 December 2010 14:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PamuDMvVneTnBLNtrFzkbr3eej5QFfmPta4v7dSoSaA=; b=dfmrTP0ijHd+RaWdV4S0+xvqXy8SM6CrMnPYo/tILkDNfzbLx2oNFUG/JpmYjQiKO5 4W07bJlzE2e6CTQm3qc++HheFvoBTbmU2sqAvomeHJ/WLU/bUjMX3sSu6InsyXBiAN/H 3fj0JY2JxOTO2hDRAGzw8yDYYeOOxZrlCFPmU=