Re: Seeking Open Mobile Messaging Protocols -- Efficient E-Mail

Graham Klyne <GK@dial.pipex.com> Mon, 03 July 2000 15:40 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 12:44:16 +0100
From: Graham Klyne <GK@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: Seeking Open Mobile Messaging Protocols -- Efficient E-Mail

protocols, may I refer you to a proposal that has been offered as a
candidate for IMPP, but which is built on a relay model capable of matching
and enhancing SMTP transfer semantics:

   http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrose-imxp-core-00.txt
   http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrose-imxp-access-00.txt
   http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrose-blocks-protocol-04.txt