Re: Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-02.txt

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 06 August 2009 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:in-reply-to:subject :x-priority:references:message-id:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:cc:x-mailer; bh=vyFLy0omo/tVFfRJqz3OFIqDXrNwBt9qRJ+aphk2k7k=; b=vQSbuHtlUi9aK4uUKW6zDJK1Ng9MvBLvW7LnWOzHbmpBgu18JhUJsgO00itow/I48A 6n7g8KyDZMgyGmfnIMtxrkCaum9izOWq1cPHk8U640kxVfI4th+omZRVcuWgn5t1qNoL 8aHrdgNeCqQklf4QYGjM1t0EmISPuU09k0Q+w=