IANA considerations and expert review across different streams (was Re: [IAB] Call for comment: <draft-iab-rfc5741bis-01> (On RFC Streams, Headers, and Boilerplates))

Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com> Wed, 27 January 2016 19:25 UTC

Subject: IANA considerations and expert review across different streams (was Re: [IAB] Call for comment: <draft-iab-rfc5741bis-01> (On RFC Streams, Headers, and Boilerplates))
To: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>, ietf@ietf.org, iab@iab.org
From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 13:25:35 -0600

Hi Graham -

You raise some good points to discuss, but this particular document
isn't the place to capture the results of the conversation.

There have been a few other comments on ietf general related to the
expert review infrastructure in particular that would be good to pull
into the discussion. While your primary suggestion crosses streams, I
think it would be good to have the IESG staring at this closely too.

RjS