Directory definitions (RE: Internationalization and the IETF)

Harald Alvestrand <Harald@Alvestrand.no> Tue, 12 December 2000 18:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:24:43 -0800
To: Dave Crocker <dhc2@DCROCKER.NET>
From: Harald Alvestrand <Harald@Alvestrand.no>
Subject: Directory definitions (RE: Internationalization and the IETF)
Cc: ietf@ietf.org

An attempt at writing down a reasonably self-consistent set of definitions
occured in draft-alvestrand-directory-defs (currently expired).
A new version was posted to the open discussion list
directory@apps.ietf.org a few days ago.

I suggest we move the discussion of those definitions there.

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94