Re: OpenDNS today announced it has adopted DNSCurve to secure DNS

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 25 February 2010 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=2qZvVW7qkhiCDWuJaSD3od0pwIylaWCCfoRvPLILszE=; b=TZIZRr0MBUPBHS2NWGraD6W1qnx1LQSuHMQEB1Ee3w7CEEylX/VaXECeQnAqIXSk57 MojzF1FEqkE3BjBowGy7mCFkDH8CwIjv33MWNB+VZ/9BeXdzyJIeTUViOvQEudHAKVxI iZAiisR11j4Ej3QXAXqijApWkA6yG/XNHx66I=