RE: [AVT] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-20.txt

Roni Even <Even.roni@huawei.com> Thu, 03 June 2010 20:37 UTC

Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 23:35:20 +0300
From: Roni Even <Even.roni@huawei.com>
Subject: RE: [AVT] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-20.txt
Cc: 'Robert Sparks' <rjs@nostrum.com>

Hi,
Section 4.1 points at section 8.1 of RFC 3550 that does not address SSRC
collision resolution but suggests how to lower the probability of collision.
Section 8.2 addresses the collision resolution.
What Colin suggested is that the right thing to do is to accept that SRRC
collisions are disruptive, and force a re-negotiation of the secure session.
If so, the draft needs to state this explicitly.
Roni Even