Re: [6lo] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06.txt> (Transmission of IPv6 over MS/TP Networks) to Proposed Standard

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Mon, 27 February 2017 22:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=rnZvXipBZIXrYjhUdgEqkSTJdVXttaMKH3lWdSkRW5M=; b=a8lPX1/9klVmTyI29z1n7b+/zHJul40ca84Iaa0/419n5SRbLB2fTCiSc8YXga00Yz GeeDxHwXcRzgsrTaHsm7EzLIpyncW6cZlZtffCk5pRoTjZxuECbKA+PjBb+ry0chMaDz iUC+r8hSDrjAskyKuqpKjS+SUsrGo7UHm7iTEdPXa/nAMSxORNCuySVPYJKQe7dSSRie Z/IRP7ABQ9elD2lHxbfrsEjrmGNUzY5hIbw5x8THWc0JxrzFTyL0irnPjPrk0Kac0xBx fBkxBUSpn+QqytnMARs/luXvbAn2OGCUt3yx219pvjT6oYYrxrEm/KXoie6vcyxJMa9g 2Auw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rnZvXipBZIXrYjhUdgEqkSTJdVXttaMKH3lWdSkRW5M=; b=YnyVQT+JkGIrZTFhZxF6X9Xi4z2MzUwq2iZpcUqWB73y7oi3dOj9PmBCmYXcfmNj2/ 8fMuiRguFHTGX4aPlLkW9BRG+Z+TGMcCqm52Prf1TRjkKUUCVfyE8+ctLCJ6whXrDEe5 Cu2BC78XZyh9GVgn4e8Zg3jBrs6ltTdN6gZsGIrtDpDfFCaR3YWnQYNARJSwjV7wbmjQ nX3g2qSqm46JADqdjdzTty8BMai4w+IVW4lrp6h23/ooLzs6iFnkK8Ip4d/xYzBBjNEa 2M+Q+wp4fy+h8xmeB/KGKXpV/KjwfcPyirL+aYndoZSnAidm0CEJfehfi239xyWGcowv PAiA==