Re: My Corporation is building, designing the largest private Multicast network in the world

Marshall Eubanks <tme@multicasttech.com> Thu, 26 October 2006 22:03 UTC

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme@multicasttech.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:01:49 -0400
To: "Steve Giammarino (US)" <go@fast.am>
Cc: ietf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: My Corporation is building, designing the largest private Multicast network in the world

Dear Sir;

This is not an appropriate  e-mail list for such questions. You could
try
asking on the IPMulticast mailing list

http://www.multicasttech.com/faq/mail_list.html

and I will response off list, but commercial matters should be kept
off of IETF lists - see

http://www.ietf.org/maillist-new2.html

Regards
Marshall Eubanks