Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-19

Dan Romascanu <dromasca@gmail.com> Fri, 01 September 2017 03:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=i/icXPFYVQpDSBea1AbaucJnkQxEgvsP01kAJQkue6Q=; b=ttFnjjUqwHfd8c2qFOUJ3EOgOlhVh7GZ5+rDYXNbA6fhSHkwlDmOaz+AXI108ckKj8 c3wjEyC8WEOo/2T6OvW1phgU/CY+WRiOPL2UFE1RkVWuTAF5vcOQ/en67UE2Ot99mjWC fEwMPrm35V4rmQfriCnJONC/r7S1o0r86rQSLvEQg8kXECxC5yHVBM2HSYmXvBwyeceW bOiW7buyphDJPSR8MuJs37eHBQDwDS+JRFlUB4qtnsVPTxP8iw2RiRK0TbY8Cm+qd615 o/thfdXcWXEIQ9M9cTU7EPh9bi60Y6j70lPOhF8c3yADr0FIQNSxox4pHRjWYqBmkGCW RN6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=i/icXPFYVQpDSBea1AbaucJnkQxEgvsP01kAJQkue6Q=; b=TAy72dFbKM1bMaB9j0uafHLVdAfXjSn9t8xLQUtqY+S1qNzYpw/uKpRNcEcodgM90M 4v8Mcuzrinj/Flm2L9zSJA/4knfC7OERrC4EOkjMH/bBGdUxoXk3ngdm8gY0Dvy9+s1Z wGZOcJE8yo4IY/kBAYQmlb1Nyxk1EOCsVYNwX2eYGGqLlEU42oevD3mvWAn3uSLdNiky dIEGs8y8zveHh4cwFOBn5VoryM/KuF+wHL+Gau0SnC0vKuw7RNlDYTbSsAQcSzFrtAak g25+wahPhvflPBu6H10uC8W3kpzcsy2pdaUGjlbM5SYgqEjvpsPUvSpMA9XpC2mm1PSc OJaQ==