Re: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-03.txt> (Updates to MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection) to Proposed Standard

Eric Osborne <eric@notcom.com> Mon, 31 March 2014 19:08 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xr/z2NloJG1brEXJYr3wRiOZO3p489bvAujt+ojuKA4=; b=YK89J/Bmz/UuQBaWGxZgGa895rDKMJYmgTfS5DcWvA9cZJScKqZLAvxyzDdbsjnlok flc+PnJqEp8NnKOmGs7VZ4sJDs5qO+b6jE0zcIERI3puihG+0yD3s+p049FYfhcueTAz XRnSjlXfHc3JVHosYOBvNT7i/p5QuRelQNkUTFDA3TRSemGPyJRQDzEux8i6M8b8Gg47 ZFI7TV7HS80+36P3PrrZyAIvJZFszdkL1IG5AtrRKDsWUmDIvRa0JA9BxxV0nv55XF1H BbM1RDULm6umi9fc29sNInsvTdVj/pJtZK4Y4fW+B+b1qRxjZksp2ziLNwz/fOcninax aqbw==