Re: Is IAB MarNEW workshop transparent enough?

IAB Chair <iab-chair@iab.org> Sat, 19 September 2015 17:36 UTC

Subject: Re: Is IAB MarNEW workshop transparent enough?
From: IAB Chair <iab-chair@iab.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:36:29 -0400
To: Göran Eriksson AP <goran.ap.eriksson@ericsson.com>
Cc: "nrooney@gsma.com" <nrooney@gsma.com>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>

Hi,

I wanted to acknowledge receipt of this question and tell you that the IAB is going to talk about the topic.  So I don’t have a response for you one way or the other right now, except to acknowledge that there is not currently a plan to provide a recording of the workshop or remote participation.

Best regards,

Andrew