IETF 117 Childcare & Early-Bird Registration Ending

IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org> Thu, 25 May 2023 18:08 UTC

From: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org>
To: ietf-announce@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, 117all@ietf.org, recentattendees@ietf.org
Subject: IETF 117 Childcare & Early-Bird Registration Ending
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 11:08:00 -0700

Childcare

Thanks to the generous support of our Diversity and Inclusion Gold sponsors, Akamai, Cisco and Huawei, we are excited to offer onsite childcare at IETF 117 in San Francisco.

We are excited to announce that Rose Event Nannies [1] will once again be joining us to provide childcare. This service is offered free of charge to registered IETF participants and initially provides space for up to ten children. We strongly encourage advance sign up to give us sufficient time to investigate adding more space if this service becomes fully booked. Profiles and photos of the nannies that will be caring for your child(ren) during IETF 117 will be available online shortly. Additional information and the link to the form to sign up for the childcare services can be found directly on your attendee dashboard. Please note: forms will need to be filled out entirely and emailed to support@ietf.org.

This is the IETF’s fourth time offering childcare at a meeting, following the last successful edition at IETF 116. We would like to hear from parents how to make this service as useful as possible. We are open to exploring additional or alternative forms of childcare support for future meetings. Please send your suggestions directly to support@ietf.org or to the public admin-discuss list. [2]

Early-Bird Registration

The early bird deadline for registration is Monday, June 5th, UTC 23:59. Be sure to register before the deadline passes! Register online at: https://registration.ietf.org/117/

Early Bird Full Week Rates:
Onsite Early-Bird Registration: USD 875, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2023-06-05
Remote Early-Bird Registration: USD 250, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2023-06-05

NOTE: Payment is required at the time of registration. The Early Bird registration fee is available until Monday June 5th at UTC 23:59. After June 5th, 2023 at UTC 23:59, the registration fees will increase. Registration types and fee tiers are available at https://registration.ietf.org/117/

If you require any further information or assistance with registration then please feel free to contact us at support@ietf.org.

[1] https://www.rosenannies.com/