Re: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-09

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Tue, 17 October 2017 01:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28476; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1508204524; x=1509414124; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=hxJRjQAMlejGJ7MEJONwAGSzYik75EaztcUTjEvqCBA=; b=PUKFUn5VXyYeeKNkAyM4dkJAAgleQEpvInDmhnxW6wL9roXivr36WlZE /pHXUG5TI1KryhQyv2rq4x0ciby/lJnGMAA3qNmqcIMhg2IBVmLeMPcnl qsha3QX75LbrmiJyq6YNLH2i3MHgUdtyIyzrq6lEAj5Ou/BUKIRyCuAP+ s=;