Re: [precis] Last Call: <draft-ietf-precis-framework-15.txt> (PRECIS Framework: Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings in Application Protocols) to Proposed Standard

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 24 April 2014 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1398361248; x=1429897248; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RCxtqtKQyDpOoa6gDv6xG91a2Ki042l7MOjtBAkXMec=; b=pp4DVCsMWwfRRexxA5axyQO4CPjuukZEK5qq9a06aCou4PBAuJc4vo5M eG/Q1HMKF7f3w98K+oAnXvGw3bjroW82PcqG9jZpSBmOqPyjsGSzhxgn4 lX27zE2TLd221okr6T34pnKqWfo5QnNyJ9vObYye+RG8f/FsvL1fZ5HNT 4=;