Re: Last Call Summary on <draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-10.txt> (Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology) to Best Current Practice

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Fri, 24 February 2017 10:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=Mt8pESlzDJSD+gJcIBGvErHTJR3K+mjU2hGs7mlg7r0=; b=LljS1YMqLO3j3IDZRnzPYBS0NcbILo9/aY8ESW9WnuYtfdk1k9bscG2BWTFn03M40T BJfov6f+FvfyiLVbFFN/qI5jmU5uDX4pTQ0U5FSBdggNTDzJCv1MdbbCbSTqSOnjSoJh r3MbWBCRaFhQRy/mZDX3G6KkuA0jRs5ZywKrhWQvAys2hV0ScyB7KAeumFbfAv3bBSyA xAR5J4Uo1qAa0wsyYC2cvD4jr1NpK5uVUwdYyAWHw2QANs3rShldiSc0gAmNzNH7ZFGl pH7n8tdAYM3GTnrGs5OVWi6Z8+g3VP1uOpYEFqtcvxuheirns6GuBXB3chvd3kjrWpTJ FzjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=Mt8pESlzDJSD+gJcIBGvErHTJR3K+mjU2hGs7mlg7r0=; b=baxn/6upGNx6gL4owBuSCSY2Q+WtVolQbGSaugZRIUGRsLHwZCOXk2PnAyuDXWwyza m9e67Zf5feqkK/FH5vMkmS6adSRn2GdN7/LIdQbdDUPDJYbmDBEwUrjs6PO6VknJOqqo XUFc9xz7/Zu/KjEE52KvfxP8BNwU0fgSSTtgpT4or/+btUzyWKKKa1VEcJzd6Xoe6vCk xonZSNqB74fQXqBhnjMWX8VU/3XlD/9werfICuDYcgf926PT/Q0B3wqm0UZroHh4Hp8G xXsTa5q4JJwlUjtEtZNN1C6bgqwXzrjqegirHlvj3IJ7I8raqY0fFjgDyRkpO+HOIU7z KMRA==