Re: Last Call: <draft-cheshire-dnsext-special-names-01.txt> (Special-Use Domain Names) to Proposed Standard

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sat, 29 January 2011 06:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6riJ3j+htYLEsqj+cjjpGIH1JS8AvZ7w/+SaAIWBME8=; b=qnG9FYkJLW+SLcep13DpBHGwpatXfp+Slp+7EgV+kUkWL5f6nCKpvCa8KrcVwNPJRN bejieP9/9wFZU6HhBscOnNbXYgXuLNvjmdF2Z4rUMC5FxSyPQ2iuTCSTRjYophfw4WKz sajp0zf9BpmuFsnOSK8Y8uvrUpdgQX50xRnm0=