Modern Global Standards Paradigm

jean-michel bernier de portzamparc <jmabdp@gmail.com> Sun, 12 August 2012 18:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YymqBxjQfJrqs3zlwdLAqw0iNGJ1GZ22cfdD0RVMz90=; b=WeemF0rIZbCUm9UmkCKhRn6Gb2Zdelk0odlYzGHsuD9mc/XL2ROBOd4XGCHO8q9J2c ibvJFZXVPV6tWNTQYHPndX/y5eJatOpc+b4elNQ4FB76r/a/9RTNqVAwYs0Od20ByVIr nKLejfBCgl8jTmldJYnntJFK7v2R87MIELxF6VquRg9GADMmDWxsFGHCEZ88kCXBZcNq QOH2cWanbYQClTVKnWF8FpFF0jAVKbqKACW3Hp//XfnW9SjeFGEcR1j0yUB7P5EaNc4c o3FKVSrWoA0bx2PiFRtM71qOxog7EF5owHxHtycp9pC6Mpuls7wyMas8yorLMBJGrlzL LYAw==