RE: OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-mpls-multipath-use-03

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Wed, 22 January 2014 02:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1390357420; bh=ld3otB+/Wd6WJb0sEUuHywKA8jQ=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=mEcYXLPNH7bppdTK2PMEScDXz8amLb07RwsOPYjb0Ji1z3JnBfbe5wJO/obbkIvci 3MQ77Zd31vqQxsPCciT/zE7nQ0cPALzA9SXp5BPVNsp9pUfIzg5TQRGFhlDD/NKBbh IzKGfxzuAT/QxpGucmyqSKgm/Zb4Dw61LwIF593A=