Re: RFC Editor model

Henrik Levkowetz <henrik@levkowetz.com> Wed, 03 July 2019 20:19 UTC

To: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
References: <CA+9kkMAUHUdCY1UQPy=f-c6+g8Nhmq7dbrdD6wEWSJMB7Yas0A@mail.gmail.com> <5701.1561472096@localhost> <CAL02cgSdMHXta_0u0292467xVNQH0h6BYmbChEuxVH0-B6js6A@mail.gmail.com> <25421.1561510939@localhost> <CAL02cgRrrP-PBXV9m3E9srX+RuG+Pe7dHxEUK3_MSUpVXZ-trg@mail.gmail.com> <8674.1561556300@localhost> <CAL02cgRLK_PqhDPuKXhfaeJkfw8RP=poPwkvDHHNBccNTFviFA@mail.gmail.com> <7535.1561562416@localhost> <c4790259-ba8a-6137-ccc1-37055a557b26@nostrum.com> <a4fa6be9-891e-8800-ec0d-1d9d0d2e7e47@levkowetz.com> <cfda78d5-6052-0e4d-f109-e75879eb39fa@nostrum.com>