Re: Last Call: draft-crocker-email-arch (Internet Mail Architecture) to Proposed Standard

SM <sm@resistor.net> Fri, 15 May 2009 08:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1242376436; x=1242462836; bh=yBJmZL1iEFuxLc9fvamiyKK93lYRj3HyiyDt4SGUmRw=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=HbIbzNR7Hf+I+I21Vq2WHQLfqXjoIW72cEI3pW2r8EiZBFxYvPsEOl4pIZvPNkHj7 jljexKTAuX6uMUdLD+qTTv7xNwWt+MS0csJiWWlJX+GaVXshQtGMg8PBa8nFT1cEGq raR28Ia+07TWlKxRn4+Q7SfHdsUA1leWe8bCVVko=