Re: NomCom 2017: Call for nominations (IAOC mid-term replacement)

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Fri, 21 September 2018 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=thinkingcat.com; h=from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=thinkingcat.com; bh=u a1TxGkBmJ94uYfHk83MUGaDuRY=; b=G54nDaQy/25y+4Pc3jV0nmENI+4THOZiv wh6X0AlbIAavX4CPkfEtRFXEod12SCHi7UIrz25b2jMRJ8jgmA6DShxJB5ZUSXJU F+LBUEtJw02GqJ0D8mBLBauM/CRo89sCuv3kTAoB+mpF63kJzOuRbYOkGfiFNE81 Zq/JerFUPI=