Re: ehip and shutup lists

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 26 November 2015 13:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1448544012; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=a+DiVz+PkjOj1q94hqmgiwqyYKzHkXahzYDmODrwr2Y=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=Mc9nUaTC6P+qQeowvLc42+kXk4Y/zeD+EpVsfiFyrtAxAYzbdx3twGqmTVkW0TbvFdHwr0 ecBtCccacBM09bR1DKxpKpJLcrpk+TkFXE0YFxsJd7oBABLqXEczmUJeT9nbm2GeEvcSNM /SHX7rwOprdbetayC0xh1kjyk546Ark=;