Re: Review on draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-in-mobile-networks-03

Rajeev Koodli <rkoodli@cisco.com> Thu, 03 March 2011 23:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rkoodli@cisco.com; l=2693; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1299195743; x=1300405343; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=asqlAjlbDABkgklUEcI9oVF5xy0Q+lihoDHgw+FaScg=; b=JMYE5QVxfKzwOlV2Z2h+icLwRTyy4TOLVDNawCAGDYwUuygdbrXQfXUe 8sN807NXtZBWUVRxs3egLx1GBooG8ssXnWnQVbMXmfeul5XYPSX6Az1TG tdPDqpx1LetFEytfLKE7SrEhzyd6sD1b/9OcCzg5W1lzkSA3i/89afTyc A=;