As Promised, an attempt at 2026bis

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 27 September 2006 09:48 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:48:39 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: IETF Discussion <ietf@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3261; t=1159350521; x=1160214521; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com> |Subject:As=20Promised,=20an=20attempt=20at=202026bis; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DEvD9plJd9kqIoBonQnhbdma/rlU=3D; b=gOZNig3sXZKA7nyBiyp2/9oEOv/6x14mTCkysj1X3SH5uP3LCvOoYs74LyncIRXnIwVvvT5s 7qCOGmf5E16IVJXrjaIiaiCETJxReOmmrOV7IVmkw18IhleZFBuK/Kg7;