Fwd: WHEN are CERF & CROCKER going to be Accountable...?

Techno CAT <mars.techno.cat@gmail.com> Sun, 13 April 2014 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=u967hiWZUXdaobyq13u4jWsJGMFsTNn+pbPa5Eqj9CU=; b=WSgA6JPcvECB3LZc/fI6YvizyYcQLsEGkrkXEUAsaOKJoU3b6paEhxmHHuJHcRs18H 7eh/yZHH+UX79J6jhaq0Pwtydm1EwsLgn5O3b1yl4sqKFIJ4xY0/grUm3Oqg0dcDOGqL sGmeYBF+nTt9Vc6bkrqu+5BNr5JfWBmDrFo7O1rViYT3oRFwjR3jAoz1AdfAeekj0qdx z6jI1GNucpRJEJFLqkqvIwS64Rv+0lpiaUfycqD6B4Cc/LSXldfFMRIsZ1ElFafSgHFE 98X0tvIlASUVbojO0UvJ08pfyvnRBfmB5xTZTsJuRrbaA8jLU8JElkJwwFZNRF9ESuX6 2Z7Q==