Re: ISMS working group

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 12 September 2005 16:15 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:15:28 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=4414; t=1126542493; x=1126974693; c=nowsp; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=Subject:Re=3A=20ISMS=20working=20group| From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com>| Date:Mon,=2012=20Sep=202005=2018=3A15=3A28=20+0200| Content-Type:text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1| Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit; b=nkji5rXnMoSwHvYzJZF8Fd9IkEU64GenFY9asdsKkLRR10yf7JB8hz42J1jaJOww+yAUsQez Lh2YJOR2x9IRf+Bl6EjirVdlrSeR4++2dzPOQRnvNUxEMWNUBnbUPD+3tsiGTrhGT1nEq8FwmDi XS11HYlD2kSeOCxmtkL5zh6Y=