Re: TCP

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 17 December 2007 19:30 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:30:05 -0800
To: Jeyasekar Antony <antonyjeyasekar@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2405; t=1197919816; x=1198783816; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:=20Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20TCP |Sender:=20; bh=D2SocsrpGt/hLdKfXl6N0pX/ydxpiaZe8VNMx4CLs1Q=; b=yB0byF1vNvdt6dwWq2kbe19phQMOYwb36gIdbW406skFizaQPHDmyGU7PE sKDTzPpA0PnYpr+8L8/B8nHuyfUDAghQGoQ5+lH+COxe6XGsTsJL2w49BMck pwQFoogC39;