RE: Gen-ART review of draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06

<david.black@emc.com> Mon, 02 January 2012 19:55 UTC

From: david.black@emc.com
To: cyrus@daboo.name, arnaud.quillaud@oracle.com, gen-art@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:55:34 -0500
Subject: RE: Gen-ART review of draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: david.black@emc.com

Hi Cyrus,

The proposed changes for the two major issues look good to me:

[1] I'm pleased that the concern about adding elements turned out to be a wording issue.

[2] Your proposed new text is fine - it provides adequate notice/warning about possible
collection inconsistency, so I'm ok with not providing pseudo-code.

I'll leave the Downref issue ([3]) for you and Peter to work out with the IESG, and I'm
fine with continued use of your name in the examples if that's common practice.

Thanks,
--David