Re: New Mailing List: Internet governance and IETF technical work

Arturo Servin <arturo.servin@gmail.com> Thu, 05 September 2013 11:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YuV9rXYeAmKDVDoSnD1jczBokENvARZmEJ88M3ArlDo=; b=01K3NpxmEzG4eA7EMqA1HRP+ozsxdkLsBx5VEPs8zyU4bwRkMw+mG3vfl7SZYAiacy 8lR1G7KasLqhbSEf/Eg3CzZemjoP7umUDwvyRWkWoIxdYu3MBJ5vq9QHKSUkQITu5nwF LBu/o8zhIZoOrRQoxeu7hBIT3aFfSzboIoXwwLGoGu0Yfq8/KoLjq88zqN42UCOHG3mm KNB04DjCQq2IOR7WliA9yGy6VNVM4eXS8zZgxha+i1JZ0lh+gfsAuFbGekTiCQChCeg/ mvLJap4tkqXGcO94cHCUPYfMrTMrxCHkE9sZCnCKShknTsl+Pp3VbmMl2WvmkO2EfaHi MtOQ==