RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-12.txt> (Recommended Simple Security Capabilities in Customer Premises Equipment for Providing Residential IPv6 Internet Service) to Informational RFC

"Laganier, Julien" <julienl@qualcomm.com> Mon, 13 September 2010 20:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=julienl@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1284411049; x=1315947049; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language: content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator: acceptlanguage:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; z=From:=20"Laganier,=20Julien"=20<julienl@qualcomm.com> |To:=20IETF=20Discussion=20<ietf@ietf.org>|CC:=20"v6ops@i etf.org"=20<v6ops@ietf.org>,=0D=0A=09"draft-ietf-v6ops-cp e-simple-security@tools.ietf.org"=0D=0A=09<draft-ietf-v6o ps-cpe-simple-security@tools.ietf.org>,=20Arnaud=20Ebalar d=0D=0A=09<arno@natisbad.org>|Date:=20Mon,=2013=20Sep=202 010=2013:50:46=20-0700|Subject:=20RE:=20Last=20Call:=20<d raft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-12.txt>=0D=0A=20(Reco mmended=09Simple=20Security=20Capabilities=20in=20Custome r=20Premises=20Equipment=20for=0D=0A=09Providing=20Reside ntial=20IPv6=20Internet=20Service)=20to=20Informational =20RFC|Thread-Topic:=20Last=20Call:=20<draft-ietf-v6ops-c pe-simple-security-12.txt>=0D=0A=20(Recommended=09Simple =20Security=20Capabilities=20in=20Customer=20Premises=20E quipment=20for=0D=0A=09Providing=20Residential=20IPv6=20I nternet=20Service)=20to=20Informational=20RFC |Thread-Index:=20ActTVoLb1S+W7p5PST+HcIzjCdUaUQAK6jbQ |Message-ID:=20<BF345F63074F8040B58C00A186FCA57F1F6826E43 A@NALASEXMB04.na.qualcomm.com>|References:=20<20100913151 331.21107.71146.idtracker@localhost>|In-Reply-To:=20<2010 0913151331.21107.71146.idtracker@localhost> |Accept-Language:=20en-US|Content-Language:=20en-US |X-MS-Has-Attach:|X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|acceptlanguage: =20en-US|Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3D"us-as cii"|Content-Transfer-Encoding:=20quoted-printable |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=eUHYz8+zHsBNrNk+UurPxQaHoXM3745YevFG/cLDGps=; b=OiiCo3pKkAlQXoK4NRf8tmgxAfFJyszS81+1i9F3XIyDedqtDKZktzp5 moQA0XtlR+KfkDVmpfeOvvPQCEyq5sxklFz9VpjU3V6dhB55YgoVYTFQo bna8GpNPnCwj+X6WqwB/6r2S6Uz5dksFtGgEnPNzIpTfx1GhN4bDgEvNP A=;