Re: Proposal, open up .arpa

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Tue, 21 December 2021 00:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tNpfjZqbVr/ig8ehLIENQvD0oIAmFdaahzo3C+ppWpE=; b=1max+0w5YhEh3jC3qRbB/TiZ9NsM4JovlUbYS5wg0rbFLzh3ISXFCvB96WLWoZIN5m gnJlIDfaRJRVbY6uPNZA4/3xTG0EPch4wA/xTqR+sWmcQCtSnqYoP4jKnvN2Kv731ZgE 1H0C4kvJaMEFv4+syZzMPacj3ogu5w0NN5zC+Ll+IgWz9hkuMpk23NarIo21Vpy9zFwf afX/c68jCL/oI1g35rMiteR3HQgq7IbbBIeQ97lWCwR7GbKobgkhmEtGVR5L05B254sL ELEwFQP3b3wPeh4uz8ND18ilbKQ7UIH1pnjkIdjH24VTHcatyorb9qP54esPqehZpY5V zbiw==