Re: Last Call: <draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements-01.txt> (New protocol elements for HTTP Status Code 451) to Informational RFC

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Tue, 03 July 2018 05:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=textuality-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=UGzw1oL7AkJFZV9G+f88ZtdNqk8YLbmWiRiwg9jToyg=; b=O7bJnuieSaRvnkG+N1vnpPDnVh5xYwRzpCfT8Klxj7zaNQISnIdZ+GeHH6zrma9AOM nNQSP3sm5rVI+BCFRevxAhXa/RTE9DX1p4DlwvcgzU0n+7DkP8MlKrECi7c2mhiI3MI4 6Y27otU8oi5cbZ0dM1yiSgm32TIFatGHmrmpdNhJuKb2Q5gWDrQE+KH9hckjeBhnOEaU yCPxGEhLIyJ8YI/QRGgXamWEPcKnx9TarxTUyGHi8fWdIeMJHp2OcFhd1jEEz+RVRFd3 sF47GmD2hNHOjo7/Y0Dm6pTURPvC+keCGXJUlSycJBDaKYIMLUCb1Gom6dVilJQG8NNO KADg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UGzw1oL7AkJFZV9G+f88ZtdNqk8YLbmWiRiwg9jToyg=; b=fiqxRWG5gyO7WC6It/t+P5RPR5dZ1LXIC5ueVghwyN0w/BiZLw75+NuyebRnkkOQVb +GrG6jEMDWAy/KDERPFQlV09eVLvVNSuhnYFecuBjZNgv9GBaxtW305+IY/zgQdeqxYJ 6MA0SJbRB0EhKRNg33XiJ2ncPeEbLqvpCr+ohA5BKzz9FUHjO7NCcDzUKhCsWSKo2gNe e8n1u9Ye8uH1rAAsF0uFy1uIX9O3RdHLtyf1+ZgPkNjLnVGXV8I4dTXEuRIgCww/T/Nx tNL/LioHgWt+Dh5JrzfCkTlnFUJ7EnViRwACpuRelN1sjX+Zz3pIVcye2sL9DirHNfER Zcdg==