Re: Less Corporate Diversity

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 05 April 2013 09:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FxztLrBLhcpQMuJoNIs/OpVl1PYW9zDqKxOwy7dq6dI=; b=Au1vHu7+ZkW3fWQl5plCpmpLmLRgH215/h79uXK54rWI/yUyMxQBMtC5DS3VVdaSTX CDe3Dh2rTeq3FrdUpOvZhUshAAJ7rX68uJSvF/LwEDJi6rbeBkkwtxljoF4Tqb1wxJaq xqC0WXuuKl8N830iP97p0H0ba/SOlx4Z3H+TZqboC8f/irxRRnUnq7fA9cUmcbd/zxnQ tyXvW8UdTTb2Ft1rxj9B0q4MwztPG3Eme0WQg7wIDYDk9j+K7MWtVdaopHSAR8RuXOHS nMsS1gTnQOGyE7WaTiOIhNM25NWgxl/rdO33dD5LXuDvaPN9C2xCcbqk+2WC2jOSolPY wc0Q==