Re: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00.txt> - update

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Wed, 04 January 2012 06:29 UTC

Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 08:29:26 +0200
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00.txt> - update
From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>
To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Cc: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, ietf@ietf.org, iesg <iesg@ietf.org>

So I've submitted the revised version, taking into account all the LC
comments, and the consensus on defining W3C's current practice (as I
see many comments received with this respect) rather than two separate
relation types.  A number of other edits have been made; you may see
the diffs at http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-01
and the draft at
tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-01.
Meanwhile, as the document is deferred to next IESG telechat, you may
freely submit your comments on this version, either publicly or
privately to the author.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev