March '94 IETF: REVISED AGENDA: Point-to-Point Protocol Extensions

Fred Baker <fbaker@acc.com> Tue, 22 March 1994 17:24 UTC

To: IETF-Announce:;
Sender: ietf-announce-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Fred Baker <fbaker@acc.com>
Subject: March '94 IETF: REVISED AGENDA: Point-to-Point Protocol Extensions
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 12:17:25 -0500

Group Name: Point-to-Point Protocol Extensions WG (pppext)
IETF Area : Internet
Date/Time : Thursday, March 31, 1994
            0930-1200
            1330-1530

-------

I have gotten a few agenda updates, from Brad Parker and Bill Simpson. My
agenda includes, at the moment, five subjects and seven documents. I'm
changing the order because a WG member has a conflict. We have two sessions
(thursday morning and afternoon, last I checked) in which to discuss them.
We will discuss in the following order:

draft-ietf-pppext-lcp-fs-00.txt         Simpson
draft-ietf-pppext-hdlc-fs-00.txt

        Take the LCP and normal HDLC operation to Full Standard (ta-dah!)

draft-ietf-pppext-netbios-fcp-04.txt    Dimitri

        It looks to me like Shiva and Microsoft have some disagreements here,
        although Thomas assures me that they don't; Marty et al havn't replied
        to my poll. So, this is the opportunity to change anything that needs
        to be changed prior to saying "ship it!"

draft-ietf-pppext-dataencap-02.txt      Halpern
draft-ietf-pppext-frame-relay-02.txt    Simpson

        This is the reconciliation of the IPLPDN/PPP issue we have discussed.
        I expect to spend the bulk of the morning meeting on this. I see no
        reason that we cannot complete this at this IETF.

draft-ietf-pppext-multilink-07.txt      Sklower

        I expect to spend the bulk of the afternoon meeting on this. I see no
        reason that we cannot complete this at this IETF.

draft-ietf-pppext-gap-auth-00.txt       Parker

        Brad wants to discuss authentication by other mechanisms; I have had
        some other comments about authentication, so let's kick this one
        around.

Fred Baker (fbaker@acc.com)
Advanced Computer Communications