Re: Ad Hoc BOFs

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 06 August 2010 12:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=U+hgEpSfyItAuX9buJhFPBDPuokDiMSh+FTOsuG1AjA=; b=EKuTMK35N1L/LJjcjXqIEnBj1Af0PRJ4nx7A6k5hWi/fUyoOBdM+CZS88izM/2IjhR WKDjAIyAZ9/LchQGGUbuMjiJVNrHI/5mqHj/i7duMbc8lQUWJcScw7SIGLLqEDlGDAdm UlPgUEPYrncztRriAtrr9y+ZugxvAxbtrx404=