Re: Genart LC (and likely telechat) review : draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection-04

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 01 July 2016 14:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=A/vEzUbzflAUIApwmfgvs92s9q4hEVPKXZGXSAjmSms=; b=oAde51t5t8O+r9x0WWwBrLt1uz/Z5Q4GaZugZfI53dNt4AZKcXVceazCY0G1oMGWhF yh+UP23ggLnR3S5brD+n1nA8/08a/YUbgYN/TP0JOlGIQ/EOvcIp+007pGUJ4whdQlG8 d2DVbxD9eEPZul8gJkIbCWhid0q6NMnbZ/njrnIGcFF5aMkFnsX6mQjO3+IGNKkYomDp ZCamst2fX+gfF3585VDEstwHlTAq8wxpdZY5suAKTTiKnxDlxpPFPvDeo21xb0wBuKgH vAEzM3sxmp3Vwu2KtEGC7Gzursjni9UZOfAlGlNrmGBpqyt8JwPT/U3BDpl2KjFo9q+L dyRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=A/vEzUbzflAUIApwmfgvs92s9q4hEVPKXZGXSAjmSms=; b=RFz51lfm3FTS6sTt/ljhGpkQB9pU1uDs0mzB2K1fPhP4b6VIGv8oH8coSrN3sz9fsH vi/pf/e5a7v7uzKvQzYuFVV/VEnktVlFUXBbc520bkYdLsQaYUiAZzgRfH/7AsIWGkPJ WVUCXs2jwGvDAPSx++ymJZkczv/rlgdpGGdUd2L4fgnKSuIgvUGQORUTnQeuVZIQg1/X ORGJbXtIMWvJSaSf5VD18ZmhrfkUzLOnue8QG4tUPULfF1AsH3K4a3mr4w4vQOCHVHtM U5kDuj6mEKBkyPg3Y+StP4GMF66e3x3QOwqh4e/Kh9alXdmwLYA18rrvyqAwvPYZzeaa bHsw==