Re: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-rfc2050-historic-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sun, 13 January 2013 08:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=y4imlgkuhsWCcTCN3zEHqCkigOeUiRg4ocyi0cp13JM=; b=De6UNNpmfS5VnsFfAENgLx+bHReh3V5uHOIk1knVmjqrVFIBaqJOKyexLQ/PrioTGA UhZvY5W1DBsuzk0b2Oqb/aWPngjcYhOtVSLVZ/p1FE1OajMIylJuwyJHmvbKdS02GVUG i/+BgHRA7gYQVKJHd1xQ2qpOzU5noFvg1wAu06oAQOXKpA6M4HEOjvpTJEAh2XQLvqVk IbTGbrs04gw7g9lA6vduS2lZIhWJq6npBFKQUyapsB3rScGuVsOu4FdnUnn8D1otb4wk 1aQH6/2dCszxSnpTZPBPLkoqZcYCFNX3uyQ1f+Jm+49N030CLxZMIVq40oQhu8SZHRyr AF7Q==