Re: "Reciprocation of SMTP Trace Record", draft-harrison-email-tracking-00.txt

Mail@Prof.ChrisHarrison.co.uk Mon, 14 February 2005 12:47 UTC

From: Mail@Prof.ChrisHarrison.co.uk
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:32:12 +0000
To: ietf@ietf.org, blilly@erols.com
Cc: Comments@Prof.ChrisHarrison.co.uk
Subject: Re: "Reciprocation of SMTP Trace Record", draft-harrison-email-tracking-00.txt
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

It would seem my Internet-Draft is somewhat poorly researched and immature;
moreover, my proposal has already been established, comprehensively, by others
(msgtrk charter: RFCs 3885-3888).

It is therefore my decision, if this is at all possible, to have
draft-harrison-email-tracking-00.txt stricken from the record... I don't think
I could take six months of flaming.

With thanks

Christopher Harrison
http://www.ChrisHarrison.co.uk/