Re: bill manning

Stan Barber <sob@academ.com> Sun, 26 January 2020 21:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=academ-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EBKNAZbLib7krJkQwOdmavW0z0xOgT3aOn9/1kZ//Yg=; b=LfCYlT2IHaFmCOOlh8VJywhwx60WqNc/ZBUW4fZ928ODUC764USbWwEJhS+kYNROhh bM1fKrF3w6FJ3ctZQpRUbN0oG2+IvL3Y9lC/Dlo+C+XqB16E+k2YUU5fzRp2pa0CnXB5 G/NOC++wmAnHBHWU/HfrFGBcUwCoYJskNOVvi2ipl/Gupi/KV5xH8hC5QKMAyL/8f7QJ Ff81JWKE0SLaAz2hONQbJToQd3EP+ABeiJHk4QD1Y7mKUpPz/2BjQ/b+eA1Cs1RO1GWh cZUmkYoWSBbkacghz2jeSE2KlNodMvkDIhqYICYB5nQxVN8Witun0LTzomoUyVqmQGlr FIRw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EBKNAZbLib7krJkQwOdmavW0z0xOgT3aOn9/1kZ//Yg=; b=Fh7tXRh5toDrshKxfan8GljpdseMVhosRknxUoNQO+iFJpCtnMOyowHGUQtqryWFXR 5shZ7Q1DvdNh0QjqkItpfo9XUUSq9KbB707aEZX/u5rjfGtgZczmK8E1gsojkfM0Yv9U mYWBv50FvfIXGpY5XWiu8tr1uDHmHP/yYnm2yIWMuHwZ7oye1vLMW5xJ2zfpPLtIKJox mGsgkelxin6ifTJ64ixkYnRBah6r/wKUxFXfoRWib+xD3cx2NYdNh4fIt8c7vhwKjf6P mmGWY8RnViFCJukNXC6VsFcJP/6IVdB/UCgFNS4m4AIRLFuvg2576ewRCuY0x+0ir1PK dDQg==