Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-01

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 25 June 2010 17:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=3QuDzHOHNA9eIkHK7S7kZudB9mRoXxPCPWFlbH8H8sM=; b=NcSkEzZRmqPB4cYzWnYi8I2I3BYA2ooY1DM4xSljZumZsNdDP5N8Cn01OXbBhY/fSV 1c0yocXww1tvl3OyBhGfRlPJS3iMUiPVbQLhkvAA4b2oDpSgcOLd01JDTjf7nxMJIAhj 5yl7HaTQADIwcwBP75ID2fLomkkfAqWPJqOGA=