Re: Gen-art review of draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-04.txt

Brian Adamson <adamson@itd.nrl.navy.mil> Mon, 02 June 2008 16:49 UTC

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:09:32 -0400
To: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>, pekkas@netcore.fi, General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>
From: Brian Adamson <adamson@itd.nrl.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Gen-art review of draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-04.txt
Cc: rmt-chairs@tools.ietf.org, rmt-ads@tools.ietf.org, IETF Discussion <ietf@ietf.org>, Mary Barnes <mary.barnes@nortel.com>, M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk, cabo@tzi.org, macker@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

Elwyn, Pekka, et al,

FYI, I have finally posted an updated version of the NACK-Based
Reliable Multicast Building Blocks document:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-05.txt

This update addresses the comments you raised including removal of
references to  "Router Assistance" discussion, updates to the
Security Considerations and references using the suggestions of
George Gross and others, various areas requiring clarification as
pointed out and all of the comments that Elwyn raise below.

best regards,

Brian Adamson

--
Brian