TERM chartering and the April incidents

"lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk" <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Sun, 04 April 2021 11:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1617535739; bh=tCO5qBltnmtH754zl7OQ4AY96dfXkzic94P+hYnd4b4=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:From:Subject:Reply-To; b=UTYu0+wKGe/ddKoFO5GefJRI+H+RYv4XaL9odba2uWcKzs7TUXHyRJOg05cfYFESxHqxnW2kDwhgWVtYOEZMT5OAjOSMhwPjptczwbiBZrejdGvUFCWIHxTCEtSpIUO2sb9jxYvPKOvu3HeChd8mgYo9mNZ05pMBiYomYHGe1Apj2QgJ9FUKddc5IK0uh3zKyToTPMH4x23VDY/nmVz26TbhUZL3vVG5J3DMQa1ca0BuIgeyQe0xo2/yefUeEOrPbqiwPmIRIHkTUYVJ4TichXg8f25pZGtTdJBPV2I3CvfMnAZwzPbG9Fyfjlteae3ks1IHiwQrsDvLlikS/tGW1w==
X-SONIC-DKIM-SIGN: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1617535739; bh=atwSQ5+ip4vMVScbaCv1NMYLEWOkYM18axdPwVsjwo0=; h=X-Sonic-MF:Date:From:To:Subject:From:Subject; b=X1/2YVExQOkNnSDdlnMvVbyWgz8BItcvRPUEaM+LNZauASpvX4DyX9VqXVhe2ng9Eax/Qvu3418qUR+rbhbLvo1nc7a2su5RfObnPLjhVsgbxxLXdvxkO+DCo3fdzuRN/3repdHHaLukJsvrxYU1/G0kvbXHWV+L560IrynuYk+DPcWYhDqr1mg+S4Mmq/BdptrFd/Yp2cUJHQu53ZRcuLIU+l4O3c9ku0Oa5nTYdCYpmmTCwWAtUvNrl92ms6P3/q0qiPqXIelRCIi5HaEjGoAdMwhaaxjKZ2JL0MoAT27G5T8O0YZcJOZcIjYbrPnLH3NE+Y3GNxzWiLagOjmI/w==
X-YMail-OSG: YiM_20oVM1kG.4CoZBb2gDTzIjTX5PPt3r5OTY_wrb_koWC23aJILSgCX7Qmk0. VynKfn08vAZIAHbz9ENlZ0gzrf_Cl2eOy1qI_VlnwsOgvg.GzBiY5GOhF7YAVWfPgcvS1nY4nn9h 5iZXEI.7a1Y97pQY6cp80Gw32GPeIGTu78.KSItNbx21kYPs8aX5auevGYOXehjxJJlAktTXzrAK 6TcvdUXjZFlfMreXJAFyU1hNWLXbWdypTfi3uEzyrCHU2ivrU4TRxH9cH23gAh3l3LQ9HPmpBLwz 4qUgqVPsMCidJM9AzztpcQGSLDz9DwHGhwFvrJw_UDHlLT9QHebBAc0QrEB8p3AqHFNFcaRpazfy vZKKBzyNvFgguFHwmeR7tlpcYoVMU565F6YBTkfMoLSHZmBVaZeUrZNS0AYEYxbegfrpkYxexErT RwzcYGYfZzUTOY421OJlPpQ1LT.5v2T9itFJDdiiaprqrrAC3Wk2jdpTQlKNrZT_ZsYgoHNzx.Lh 93.EFz7uaOTy5.TFdUAbuXfkOENXGpSYpY7_xGEYAdx6.VQXcFkg8ra2b4Oo.aPlAmZR0bn1hMLG xn376DRiqCzKT8FqG3VUynqP7Oufi44TolFltjuf8iFgWVZg2aEwrjOwxEVs6hq_m19l4rBmJbed Q.1fOA9.4EIvJXnxj2ZF03_gJNHAdOCYnc.iKZ_wgf737N0DOfXX76L11Ee4mg3_gnZNZFdi8SKn 9rAlr6O71cofl335xLASSZ19Kc_kpbmb9Cj.z92oum_GoMlWlMNmN0TN2gzDJel5I5YSwsDOza.9 gP9.iGcv12l8B45UVgYN2p3UIU3KGEAGosLsfmlZ9Cdg1K.O7Yqyoon.PNkJadjwCdrHwCxwWV_1 X16ntD3N5Grvc3SzUAIdWtz96VA1ZmBEAIfkKOsxgWV1qSiCIndJCe7TTXfXak1zPSlq8T7tuygL EBBeSyL03mq1mbjoC971xbrDTs4Ob8BV8.bfqxfp2.pCi8qSLoiMzeVTo_EWHY3iilwin93BWkvA 0tDCH32hS.YDeq_xcBg3i9JC9VDmpDKRYvj6pEeMKSLgZkRn9L.WuF_wHMdGC1Rcn8U._Wg5jMQx EwWAi8Vz1Axhcazabo8CvophGnzM6v91UWT5bdqja8OhOtSAfQ756zV1aLy_8UL1C9Yc4cgrk2ya Mme7nhr5y2Lckb0OawZ3_frHmkNooMOLCxJ0PCy69q2GDP2IIu0TltOPvW7o9c7TdHdFYL.6F8QA 4x39zyihX0Oe86wBVzVlgwTmQ0cIHAAPBgoIYDqXEC0EnGMhO3NpWhYMkbscfK9THhQEcPUf0TnV JxxZBIvhHxxBit4GEIXIlB3wNSSp3VzBCNz8imKC3iSAXuoKiKGGjJLn8kpczNe9urPFE2XON7L1 AZ5vGJu7Iv0jnmbHsE5JsknBymBsahp6rAvxONPv_xi7NxJ8hbdgvAvbTMhnqwjl13jyScB6ikDu IHNwy2_zzmVwOEbGbomvFG25ucV9RnO7PLdryjOrUzlpcAzggJJSApQkDV1.IgBDSqM_zf.elOwB p19jDw06yb63O2YWvuYr1RJKvRlEae6Nd5DuqUQ9vbcYLUZXQJuFfFn6.IUeWsk3L87cxJd1tDpv iczXnWO_2C5eUKSLcUW76UynXxbLhDy6zPcxQXUxm0LrXwYfQWuDX.QRKc8iMauXyGbSLWHUXMlA 5ijEs1at4P4jEBXCLKPM5nFPzY6c2OfdQPwm_b0EX8aX1RiedhUalMB030Fm09bNlhWPqEY9QmY4 abAFOYjsGoDnQZsI4yfHlynPLB6QnzmFYRtGA3sHHDFClV7Pe9q6xjHZhEZ_QX0BLcXZg1W2ldJ5 r7Qm6J_pYLYQwL1lVBi6JH5GLAkit78oDLRYbDmG.9rtuUGWNjd32opNb.8Oqy4hDuuj4tavxvkp 1ic4HfZ.raknrddlkXxtJxbas9rxdl3gx4iEC0F07bWS9tpQVDXpQTm2YxXOIzHrMOM5q4aHGto3 qmi.nJJl5BCcICvN8retETT6shO9CTg_8MomoJIYry2h3mpL7eBSLCnLuUnKf8qrHm20Cv5v7xLt XBYFksOn4S7TegSTHJr9JlvMVerYarfCoYzg7Lvb5NiW7Jtw1bxS9nxqd.akufzexOF1GdYMMhUy JeuD2DrSSbw9qyf9DTdCN4rvYztF__y2rQtxUSLQjgzTbigXG7CQL8h8ZRuakO3tcR7gbaBGtiNp M1SLxkuIASwgSdqXhfMaYRt0LZydSrIW4ymNNZOeRhqYIJNX2NPO8qccOGE8PXwBdwKdm.juNu1v G_JnFujNKZQsOkNf8xRv51xIrtpwtQb1PhrxkzvBFIG2l7UWQXV.UQH6oiCdgI1R6Qlc_TU4BL2i xoSM21RRRSdd39unewvW8RUtFZls_hRsAPS.miAwkqEFbNiIy7PLIAXWihnQcyKBxTgI5T0VWm1. Wvb08GMCvQTk53qGZGWccp6O2mXU-