New Normal? [[Manycouches] Stay Home Meet Online (SHMO) draft and proposed WG]

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 13 May 2020 21:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=G6kzpvwRbgxQkCGP6FKOzhqvNG9zGokw4dNQS7kzD1g=; b=WyZzJS+ajpEXF5OMOlcxJ9ygeK3oFvfWlTizY34ca9wytabTXKQ8WJ1cCYhaXtJo8O kRLIt/xhWUQO0PEfae4pLZUUshUJE+0ssCdjeE84a6wkrvxAE/cLUQhII3NQjSRtYEN2 M3zzmsaZT1TeExTr2n5GG8wNsRTQnK0KVw6jtKlyn0aidPMzO1wQlZ7fjRLBGWD3Bp9x wAPZ7Jv40xkF2v/Z2sNns0OReMN3fAIS8VPFNymok5LJi/i/e54VmcORBKKSpIEWgMUS isapN65HF0D6NykZQbGjlSETcVBFkk4Ri4dLEvGRGKLhOoDqDwT3Ibk8zYkfpy7uQrx5 zW9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=G6kzpvwRbgxQkCGP6FKOzhqvNG9zGokw4dNQS7kzD1g=; b=KT0j4eHs7Ychn2brtnowHHYD+KkeFqmJT6ECmxqOQFYfr/owu9SRBYM8M6I9HIalIA b3ZKQsWt6OR0PhAxPNYPWbGcsqVrJ22kCh9ig8bWtUtsjghOV2YvIBq/2QyJSMeS6+rB 5XHk0wTRxMhH794j3zgosm1DmnTNMr0nw2FTeJNc8qnq8jyajvoa0wcz86O9ze9UZL5G yqZbv0U9fK5b9RmyHKXaoYzWQ5omkyi8y9GgMvZDZ1cA5j+0tMu8mBqy/M8Yc6woZrip RhlsRUiWt2dYF7GOlaf3ow0T3GCtQiZU/1qvu8fioG3duZllUh6DX94YgIh7yVfbK5jx bEfw==