Re: Last Call: <draft-daboo-et-al-icalendar-in-xml-08.txt> (xCal: The XML format for iCalendar) to Proposed Standard

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Thu, 14 April 2011 15:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=messagingengine.com; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; s=smtpout; bh=xDdslI/iWN/dFQKDU2iMe1LBCzg=; b=n3nWe/D7/sL9nlcwPWerUCMaSuWVS8tpRUQR9gsv1TyUyRekypmvCIXqUOt9Jq3HB+7yLW2Badr229fj3jkNimhudRRRjKqTRH3BTL5ee9ECrmFvDj9hL1B4Bs7VD7EgYH/Nhq9PHSPzaBJHNQWmYVBiPrF1tiTPi1Lh5xGFjbM=