Re: Sergeant-at-arms engagement model

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 11 October 2019 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1570809079; x=1571413879; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=5Ac+7ZBEk5xtfA4kKEUklEIi57h32GbJGZ GVqW3WNJA=; b=ewYhABLC+NxH8f2zXO0zpKuM6j8LHiqfMhUYwytEbSaxOd8qbK G9caeQ7hLaBMoVfAPoPkjR2M3MSlQy66CpnX/ESdnb9ZgzOZip7gmvGKf9ZIwn24 psMsJrSPmW5FctXW6Lqnp+kUcmywOVC32cS8i4r5Nnznw+bRk8jS8GweM=